Oxycontin Abuse, Addiction & Detox
NOVUS MEDICAL DETOX CENTERS, LLC
Federal Drug Take-Back Program Helps Reduce OxyContin Abuse
Saying that their first effort last September was a “stunning nationwide success”, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is asking America to once again gather up all their unused, unneeded prescription drugs and turn them in at one of nearly 4,000 “take-back sites” being set up on Saturday, April 30 in communities in all 50 states.
Many people only take a few of the OxyContin or oxycodone pills in their prescription following a tooth extraction or minor medical procedure, and store the remainder in a cabinet or drawer – right where teenagers can find them. The same is true for other psychoactive drugs, such as benzodiazepines, which are also the target for abuse.
Clearing out addictive, potentially lethal narcotic painkillers and other drugs from bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms, can help reduce OxyContin abuse, and go a long way to reducing the numbers of people suffering from OxyContin addiction. It can lead to fewer people needing OxyContin detox to help recover shattered lives.
PEOPLE ARE WINNING WITH NOVUS OXYCONTIN DETOX
SPEAK TO A NOVUS ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR NOW
Drug take-back initiative is aimed at saving lives
The drug take-back initiative is aimed at saving lives by removing dangerous, addictive and potentially lethal narcotic painkillers and other drugs from the environment. These are the drugs more often abused by teenagers and young adults.
DEA statistics show that 70 percent of people who abuse prescription drugs get them from friends and family – and that includes an even higher percentage of the teenagers and young adults looking to “get high” for fun by stealing abandoned prescriptions. Thousands of them overdose on OxyContin, oxycodone and other prescription drugs, and wind up fighting for their lives in emergency rooms. A tragically high number of them lose that battle every year. At Novus, here in Florida, OxyContin addiction is an incredibly common and growing problem.
During last year’s campaign, the public turned in more than 242,000 pounds of prescription drugs for proper disposal by the feds. “The Take-Back Campaign was a stunning nationwide success that cleaned out more than 121 tons of pills from America’s medicine cabinets, a crucial step toward reducing the epidemic of prescription drug abuse that is plaguing this nation,” said DEA Acting Administrator Michele M. Leonhart. “Thanks to our state and local law enforcement and community partners – and the public – we not only removed these dangerous drugs from our homes, but also educated countless thousands of concerned citizens about the dangers of drug abuse.”
Congress has approved legislation that will allow the DEA to create a permanent prescription drug disposal solution, making the semiannual campaigns unnecessary. Until then, the DEA says it will continue its one-day take-back programs.
OxyContin abuse, and abuse of its active ingredient oxycodone, is widespread among people of all ages. Physical dependence and addictions can even develop among people who are following their doctor’s orders. OxyContin is one of the most widely abused, and most lethal, prescription drugs. Across the country, and here in Florida, OxyContin detox is one of the most frequently sought drug treatments.
MAKE THE DECISION TO GET CLEAN AND DO YOUR OXYCONTIN DETOX AT NOVUS
WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE OXYCONTIN DETOX WORK
Novus OxyContin detox eliminates all the reasons not to do it
Novus Medical Detox Center delivers a medical OxyContin detox program that is more comfortable, more effective, and often faster. In just a matter of days, the cravings for OxyContin are eliminated, and with an absolute minimum of discomfort.
OxyContin detox at Novus is popular because it covers all the bases, and makes recovery faster and easier than you ever imagined:
- Novus OxyContin medical detox is personalized for each patient. The unique mental, physical and emotional needs of every patient receives close personal care and attention, around the clock, from our experienced and highly trained medical OxyContin detox experts.
- Novus OxyContin detox is more comfortable than other detox methods. Novus OxyContin medical detox cleanses and purifies while at the same time significantly reducing withdrawal symptoms.
- Novus OxyContin detox provides the privacy and confidentiality you want and deserve. Your individual private room on our 3.5-acre gated facility is your personal haven, where your well-being comes first.
- Novus OxyContin detox includes advanced protocols, such as nutritional IVs, vitamins, amino acids, mineral supplements and delicious, healthful cuisine. You are much healthier when you leave than when you arrived.
- Novus OxyContin detox is faster, putting you on your way home, or to rehab, sooner than many other programs. Novus OxyContin detox speeds the healing process, and eliminates most, or all of the discomfort of withdrawal.
OXYCONTIN ABUSE, DEPENDENCE OR ADDICTION CAN BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.
CALL NOVUS MEDICAL DETOX CENTER RIGHT NOW
NOTE: This information is provided for general educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute (i) medical advice or counseling, (ii) the practice of medicine, health care diagnosis or treatment, or (iii) the creation of a physician patient or clinical relationship. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or that this information may be useful to you or others, please consult with your health care provider before applying any information from our articles to your personal situation or to the personal situation of others.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (C) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.
Social Bookmark This
- OxyContin Detox & Addiction
- Prescription Drug Detox&Pregancy
- Real OxyContin Detox Solution
- Florida OxyContin Detox Treatment
- Florida OxyContin Detox
- Florida OxyContin Drug Detox
- Florida OxyContin Detox Demand
- Oxycontin Addiction and Detox
- Oxycontin Detox and Addiction
- Oxycontin Abuse, Addiction & Detox
- Oxycontin Addiction->Florida Detox
- Novus Best Detox Choice
- OxyContin Oxycodone Detox
- OxyContin-Remoxy Addiction|Detox
- Florida OxyContin Addiction/Detox
- OxyContin Detox/Heroin Addiction
- OxyContin / Heroin Detox
- OxyContin Addiction/Dependence
- OxyContin Side Effects
- A Story of Addiction
- Florida OxyContin Addiction/Detox
- Cost of OxyContin Addiction
- OxyContin Abuse Epidemic
- OxyContin Drug Abuse
- OxyContin / tramadol addiction
- Why Is OxyContin Legal?
- A 10 Year Old Girl Dies
- Another Celebrity Drug Death
- Ban OxyContin Comments
- OxyContin Addiction - Ban Oxy
- Safer Alternative to Rapid Detox
- OxyContin Facts & Articles