Methadone Detox Information
Methadone Detox, Addiction & Withdrawal Articles and Information
Methadone Detox at Novus Medical Detox Center—
You or your loved one can expect:
- New Patient Admissions 7 days a week
- Privacy and Confidentiality, with an Individual Private Room or Comfortable Shared Room
- To be Treated by Experienced and Caring Staff 24 hours a Day
- Medically Supervised by Experts through every step of the detox
- A Personalized Detox to Keep one Comfortable based on individual Metabolism
- Available Personal One-on-One Support Counseling with Staff who know what it's like from personal experience
- Nutritional protocol that rebuilds the body
- You leave Novus — usually within one to two weeks, safely withdrawn from the drug and not taking a new drug
Novus Medical Detox Center can
safely and more comfortably
help you or a loved one
through our methadone detox program.
Call us NOW
- Methadone Detox: Why is methadone detox different at Novus Medical Detox Center? The methadone withdrawal problem and the Novus methadone detox solution...
- Florida Methadone Detox: The Reasons America Needs Better Methadone Detox Programs
- Why Novus Comparison chart of Novus medical detox programs versus other drug detox programs and rapid drug detox.
- A Safer Alternative to Rapid Detox: The real story about Rapid Drug Detox and the Novus Medical Detox Solution—a fast, but much safer and more comfortable detox.
HIGH DOSE METHADONE DETOX
- High Dose Methadone Detox: Methadone is more addictive than heroin or OxyContin and more difficult to detox. Find out about the special Novus High Dose Medical Detox Program.
- Florida High Dose Methadone Detox: Novus Medical Detox Center of Pasco County, Florida, is one of the few facilities anywhere that accepts high-dose methadone detox patients.
- Florida Drug Detox Centers: Prescription drug abuse is high in Florida. Few Florida Detox Centers offer solutions for High Dose Methadone detox. At Novus this is routine!
- Canada Drug Detox: Canada has the problems of no detox for high dose methadone and major delays for people wanting a medical drug detox. Find out how Novus solves those problems.
METHADONE DETOX: GETTING OFF METHADONE
- Methadone Withdrawal: Methadone is one of the most highly addictive drugs. Users of methadone become either dependent on or addicted to the drug. They become deficient in essential vitamins and minerals adding to the misery of withdrawal. Someone dependent on methadone will experience serious and painful withdrawal symptoms if they just stop taking methadone. A safe and comfortable Novus Medical Drug Detox is the answer.
- Getting Off Methadone: Quitting methadone can be the most frightening, most painful and the most discouraging journey for anyone who has a problem with methadone abuse, methadone dependency or methadone addiction. However, all that is changing. Recent advances in medical methadone detox protocols are making methadone withdrawal not only possible, but routine.
METHADONE DEPENDENCE & PAIN MANAGEMENT
- Methadone Pain Management: Using methadone for pain management can lead to dependence and addiction. Methadone is extremely addictive, for some people even more so than heroin. Methadone withdrawal, especially from a high average daily dose, is more difficult than withdrawal from any other narcotic. There is an answer...
- The Methadone Prison: For most people, methadone “treatment” is really a trap every bit as terrible as heroin or OxyContin addiction. Putting people on methadone is keeping them in a prison where they are not confined by walls but by their dependence on the drug.
- Methadone - A Killer: People experiencing pain eventually go to a doctor. Instead of treating the cause of the pain, too often the patient is given dangerous narcotics like methadone to "manage" the pain. The result is often dependency, addiction or worse.
- Methadone Is Not Treatment: Methadone pain management "treatment" actually creates dependence, creates side effects and generally leads to higher and higher dosages (addiction).
METHADONE ADDICTION & TREATMENT
- Methadone Addiction and Detox: Novus provides one of the few methadone detox programs in the world that not only accepts persons with high-dose methadone addiction, but also routinely gets patients through methadone detox more quickly, and more comfortably, than they ever imagined.
- Methadone Addiction and Detox Treatment: Individuals suffering from methadone addiction who want to become drug free generally find it difficult, if not impossible, to successfully overcome their dependence, because most “one-size-fits-all” methadone detox programs are inadequate.
- Methadone Clinics: Methadone clinics do not address the real physiological and other causes of addiction. Instead, methadone clinics use the heroin-like prescription narcotic painkiller methadone to "treat" addictions to narcotics, essentially switching from the original narcotic addiction to a methadone addiction.
- Opiate Addiction & Pregnancy: One of our saddest moments at Novus is when we are contacted by a woman who is addicted to narcotics like methadone or OxyContin and is pregnant. Babies born to mothers taking methadone will frequently have a condition called neonatal abstinence syndrome (“NAS”).
OTHER METHADONE DETOX ARTICLES
- Methadone Information & Facts: The heroin-like painkiller methadone is the fastest-growing cause of narcotic deaths, according to federal government statistics, and ranks high among drugs implicated in the soaring rates of prescription drug addiction across the country. Novus Medical Detox Center has the answer.
- Methadone History: The history of methadone: How it went from being an alternative replacement for morphine (made using raw opium) to later replace heroin (yet methadone is more difficult to withdraw from). Now commonly prescribed for general "pain management," causing people with minor injuries and temporary problems to become dependent or addicted to this dangerous narcotic.
- Methadone Detox Articles: Additional information and articles about methadone detox, methadone addiction, methadone treatment and detox.